Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Winning Birthday

Marilyn, 75, Germantown, TN
 
FireworksJust before Christmas of 2007, I was notified that I had won the Disney Vacation Club Once Upon a Time Sweepstakes. What a surprise – especially since I had been going to Disney since 1956, when I had the pleasure of meeting Walt Disney himself.

This was an all-expenses-paid trip for six with a stay in Cinderella's Castle, and we planned the trip so that the Castle stay fell on the night of my 75th birthday. I had all of my family with me – and the Disney Vacation Club and Mickey made it the best birthday I have ever had, with birthday cake, flowers, a glass slipper and crown, and even a card from Mickey.

I made reservations to celebrate my 76th birthday at Walt Disney World. I have been doing this for 20 years, and hope I have a few more to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...