Monday, September 13, 2010

Thanks a Million, Walt!

Rose, 51, Allen, TX


Thanks a Million, Walt! 
From the time that I was a little girl watching the original Mickey Mouse Club with my mouse ears on (I wore them in an airline terminal while changing flights too) to the first time I watched the color TV show, "The Wonderful World of Color." When I lived in FL, we went to Disney World at least once every year on my honeymoon and several anniversaries, including our 25th! Guess where we are going on vacation this year? Disney World of course! Walt built a world that has touched both young and old and stays with you for life. We passed this love of "all things Disney" to our now grown children. Thanks a million, Walt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...