Monday, May 16, 2011

Cinderella's Castle

Jazmin, 26, Old Bridge, NJ


Cinderella's CastleWhen I was a child I dreamed of going to Disney World, because I really wanted to see Cinderella's Castle. I loved the movie and I never knew the castle existed. My parents were never able to take all of us (six children), so I had to wait until I was an adult and could pay for myself. I finally went this past April and I can't begin to explain how wonderful Disney World was. The castle was so beautiful and it was the best experience of my life. I can't wait to visit again! Everything about Disney World is beautiful and magical -- and the park employees are so friendly. We went for 11 days and I must say those were the best 11 days of my life. My fiancé loved it and he thought he wouldn't because he said it would be just for kids, but now he can't wait to go again. Thank you so much Disney for the wonderful experience and beautiful memories. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...