Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Everlasting Memories

Stephanie, 18, North Hollywood, CA
Fireworks Fantasy 

I will never forget the first time I went to Disneyland, the magical place that made everything possible for me even though people thought I was crazy. I just couldn't believe it – everything looked so incredible and I literally felt like I was in a fairy tale.

It also touches my heart to go there because that's the only place my younger sister loves to be. She's mentally challenged, and I absolutely love seeing her smile and enjoy herself every time we go. Disneyland is what inspired me to pursue a career in animation and one day I hope to be part of that team. I absolutely love and adore this place and all the memories I have will live on in my heart forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...